Where can I purchase a Krisis Flood Bag?
How many Krisis Flood Bags do I need?
What are each Krisis Flood Bags’ size & dimensions?
- Handy Krisis Flood Bag: 1.6ft x 1.6ft x 1.6ft (4.4ft3). The Handy KrisisBag is designed to cater for small electrical and non-electrical items and can be placed inside a larger size Krisis Bag for extra protection.
- Standard Krisis Flood Bag: 4.9ft x 4.9ft x 6.6ft (158.53). The medium KrisisBag is designed to cater for small to larger-sized furniture and personal items.
- Super Krisis Flood Bag: 4.9ft x 6.6ft x 9.8ft (317.93). The large KrisisBag is designed to cater for medium to large-sized furniture and personal items.
Is a Krisis Flood Bag fully watertight?
Krisis Flood Bag models are made from a 750gsm PVC material used for water tanks, with heat-sealed joins for greater protection.
What is the best way to pack contents into a Krisis Flood Bag?
Flat objects are better placed on the floor of the KrisisBag to create a base upon which other items can be placed.
Be sure not to store breakable items such as glassware in a way that if the bag were to move due to a water surge, they would move in the bag and possibly break.
Do not overfill the bag. If you have too many items to store following the usage instructions, please purchase additional Krisis Bags as required. Overfilling the Krisis Bag will put added stress on the material joins and zip. The zip must be able to be opened and closed without force or obstruction. Damage to the zip due to misuse will void the warranty.
The zips are 100mm from the top of each Krisis Flood Bag. We recommend packing all items no higher than 10cm (4 inches) below the zip line to allow easy zipping.
Heavy items are best placed at the bottom of the bag, not the top, as this could cause the bag to topple over due to an unstable centre of gravity.
Can Krisis Bag topple over in water?
Where is the best place to pack a Krisis Flood Bag in the event of a flood?
Where is the best place to leave a Krisis Flood Bag in the event of a flood?
Given that Krisis Flood Bags are watertight to International Standard IPX8, will the air remaining in the bag create a problem when the bag is submerged?
Krisis Flood Bags are NOT safe for children!
How heavy are Krisis Bags?
- Super Krisis Flood Bag (0.13m3): 30kg including the outer carry bag for protection.
- Standard Krisis Flood Bag (4.5m3): 19kg including the outer carry bag for protection.
- Handy Krisis Flood Bag (9m3): 3kg including the outer carry bag for protection.
Where is the best place to store Krisis Bags when not in use?
Are Krisis Flood Bags easy to set up?
Krisis Flood Bags should always be placed on a flat surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the material and seams. Ensure you have all sides pulled out before packing. Plan what you will put into the Krisis Flood Bag before starting to pack. We recommend placing flat and heavy objects on the base of the bag first and building up from there.
Should I practice putting content in the Krisis Flood Bag before storing them away
How many times can a Krisis Flood Bag be used?
How do I dispose of my used Krisis Flood Bag?
Are Krisis Flood Bags available worldwide?
Is there anything that should not be packed into a Krisis Flood Bag?
Corrosive chemicals such as bleach, acids, and cleaning products that may spill or rupture in the bag must not be packed into a Krisis Flood Bag.
While common sense must be used, if you are unsure if specific items can be packed, contact your Krisis Flood Bag distributor.